We are happy to present to you the University of Embu, UoEm 7th Graduation List – 2022. The Vice Chancellor, University of Embu, on behalf of the University Council, Management Board and Senate has released the names of successful graduands.
All successful graduands can check their names below or on the university website.
UNIVERSITY OF EMBU 7TH GRADUATION LIST FOR 2022
The 7th Graduation Ceremony and Congregation of the University of Embu for the conferment of various Degrees and the
award of Diplomas and Certificates to Candidates who qualified during the 2022/2023 Academic Year shall take place online on
Friday, 16th September, 2022 from 9.00 a.m . Graduands are advised to check below for the full list of graduands.
The graduation ceremony will be presided over by the University Chancellor, vice chancellor and other council members who will award Diplomas and Certificates and confer Degrees.
Information regarding preparations for the ceremony is detailed below:
The results of the examinations are available from the offices of the respective Deans of Faculties/Schools during working hours.
List of Graduands
Any potential graduand whose name is not on the list is expected to visit his/her School immediately.
Verification Of Academic Records And Order Of Names
Each prospective graduand is expected to confirm correctness of his/her name in terms of spelling and order with the Registrar
(Academics, Research and Extension). Certificates and Transcripts will only be processed for graduands who will have confirmed
the correctness and order of their names
Graduands who will be participating in the Graduation Ceremony MUST attend the rehearsals at the Graduation Pavilion. Graduands attending the rehearsal must be punctual and in full Academic Attire.
Graduands will be required to pay a mandatory, non-refundable Graduation Fee as indicated below. The fee must be paid not later than
Tuesday, 31st August, 2022.
- Certificate /Diploma – KES. 3,000
- Bachelors – KES. 4,000
- Postgraduate Diploma – KES. 5,000
- Masters – KES. 5,000
- Ph.D – KES. 6,000
Payments MUST be made to University of Embu Bank Accounts at any of the banks listed below or the MPESA Paybill number:
- Kenya Commercial Bank, Embu Branch – 1140846019
- Equity Bank, Embu Branch – 0190260737294
- National Bank, Embu Branch – 01(01081259300
- lPESA Paybill – 418888
In addition, graduands must have cleared any outstanding fees arrears and all other dues owed to the University by Monday, 30th November, 2020, failure to which one may not be allowed to graduate.
(i) Issuance of Academic Attire
- Graduands who wish to hire the Academic Attire from the University to mark the occasion are required to apply for the same by 8th August, 2022 by filling the Hire of Academic Attire for 2022 Graduation Form that will be shared with all prospective graduands through their personal corporate emails in due course. The Academic Attire will be available for issue at the Graduation Stores located in the Prof. George Magoha Library, University of Embu from Monday, 8th September, 2022 to 15th September, 2022 during working hours (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).
(ii) Return of Academic Attire
The Academic Attire must be returned on or before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 23rd September, 2022. A surcharge of KES. 500 (Five Hundred Shillings only) per day will be charged for any attire returned after the deadline.
Punctuality & Invitation Cards
During collection of the Academic Attire, each Graduand will be issued with TWO (2) invitation cards. Only guests with invitation cards will be allowed into the Graduation Pavilion during the Ceremony.
For any clarifications and more updates please visit the University website.
Congratulations to all the successful graduands that made it out of University of Embu.