We are pleased to present to you portal.lsu.ac.zw as the Lupane State University, LSU student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal, steps on how to log in, and how to reset or recover your forgotten student portal password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Lupane State University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices, and much more.
The Lupane State University (LSU) Student Portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a LSU student, you need access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grades. You also need to work with other students on projects and update their student profiles
The LSU student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub for all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programmes and other learning-related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification programme may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures, and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
The Lupane State University (LSU) student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Lupane State University student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefits of the LSU student portal, as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- LSU Course Registration
- LSU Fee Payment
- Checking your semester results
- Viewing your LSU Admission status and printing your admission letter
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your LSU transcript
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who can use the LSU STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS OR LOGIN TO THE LSU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Lupane State University student portal link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage or dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
How do I recover my LSU STUDENT PORTAL password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to get access again.
LSU Student Portal Login Address:
- LSU Student Portal: http://portal.lsu.ac.zw/
LSU’s Official Website:
- LSU Main Website: https://www.lsu.ac.zw/
LSU Admission Portal:
- LSU admission portal: https://www.lsu.ac.zw/
LSU CONTACT ADDRESS
Lupane State University
P.O Box 170, Lupane
Tel: +263 (081) 2856488, 2856558, 2856271, 2856390
Fax: +236 (081) 2856393