Authority of the Makerere University, MAK has released the amount payable as school fees for Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Check Out Makerere University Admission Requirements: 2021/2022
- Check Out Makerere University Cut Off Points
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
See the amount payable as school fees by Undergraduates at Makerere University, MAK for the 2021/2022 academic session below.
You can pay through the following banks
- Check Out Makerere University undergraduate Fees Structure: 2021/2022
- Check Out Makerere University Student Portal Login: student.mak.ac.ug
- CENTENARY BANK
MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 3740300001
- DFCU BANK MAKERERE BRANCH
MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 01083500181477
- Any STANBIC BANK BRANCH
MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 9030005866749
- Any POSTBANK UGANDA LIMITED BRANCH
MUC – FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT 1630037000063
- All payments are to be made through AIMS System.
- Log in your account at https:/student.mak.ac.ug and generate a Payment Reference Number (PRN). The PRN is required to make a payment in the bank.
- Should you find difficulties in generating the reference number, banks at the Main Campus have helpdesks dedicated to assisting students generate reference numbers and make tuition payments.
For inquiries, you can contact the Revenue Office on the ground floor, Main Building or send an email to [email protected]
Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer
- Account Name: Makerere University Council –Fees Collection a/c
- Bank: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
- Branch: Makerere
- Swift code: SBICUGKX
- Sort Code: 040147
- Bank Account No: 9030005866749