The application for the MON Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by George Institute for Global Health for all International Students in Australia.
The MRS Oil Nigeria Plc hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The MRS Oil Nigeria Plc has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc will be providing tuition fee support for up to three to four years of study undertaken at an African educational institute to the selected candidates. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The MRS Oil Nigeria Plc and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MON Scholarship Scheme, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MON SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students must be applying for high school or an undergraduate degree study at private Tertiary Nigerian institutions.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students must be citizens of Nigeria.
- The applicants must either be children of company employees or shareholders.
- The applicants must have completed the Junior Secondary Certificate Examination (JSCE), and have a minimum of five (5) distinctions i.e. A, which is equivalent to an excellent grading system in the relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) at one sitting.
- The applicants must have the JSCE results available during the application period.
- The applicants should not be more than 18 to 25 years of age at the time of application.
- The applicants must be Nigerian.
- The applicants must have been offered admission into an approved tertiary institution (University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic) in Nigeria.
- The applicants must have the necessary academic qualifications subject to the course they wish to apply for.
- The students must meet the language requirements of tehri respective universities or schools.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MON SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Junior Secondary JSCE result for the Secondary School category and SSCE result for the Tertiary School category in one sitting
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate/affidavit (Birth affidavit date must not be earlier than 60 days before September 7, 2022)
- School fees document signed by the school.
- Parent means of Identification
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st December 2022. Late applications will not be considered.