This article contains information on Mount Kenya University, MKU Admission. It also contains the Mount Kenya University, MKU Application for 2022/2023 Intake and Application for admission to the 2022/2023 academic year.
This article contains information on the Mount Kenya University, MKU Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MOUNT KENYA UNIVERSITY, MKU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES- KENYA
Before you apply for admission at MKU, you are encouraged to carefully consider the various degree and diploma programmes available and to meet with an adviser and when you decide MKU is the place you want to be. Admission to MKU is on a first come first serve basis so be sure to complete your application early.
Whether you are interested in undergraduate or graduate studies, diploma or certificate programmes, you will find that MKU has a variety of programmes to choose from in fulfilling your educational and career goals.
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached.It can be filled online as well through the university admissions portal according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
MKU Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Mount Kenya University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
MKU Offline Application Procedure
- An Application Form can be downloaded on our website HERE
- Application forms can also be collected in person from the college.
- The Application Form must be accompanied by the required documents.
Mount Kenya University, MKU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply through the online admissions portal OR download the form below before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
N.B. Application is made through filling the application form online at the admissions portal OR downloaded and submitted to the admission unit as indicated on the application form.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Mount Kenya University, MKU Online Application Portal
To access the application forms online, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address and personal details. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Mount Kenya University, MKU Application Fee
Application fee differs according to the level, of course, being applied for. i.e Kshs 1,000 For Certificate, Diplomas and Undergraduate programmes; Kshs 2,000 For Post-Graduate programmes for Kenyan applicants and US Dollars 50 for all non-Kenyan applicants.
Payment to be deposited in either of the following Bank Accounts
- Equity Bank, ACC. No- 0090292435067 SWIFT CODE EQBLKENA
- KCB Bank, Acc. No – 1121032222
- Coop Bank, Acc. No – 01129279981300 SWIFT CODE KCOOKENA
- GT Bank, ACC. No- 2014200002
- Standard Chartered Bank, ACC. No- 0102049817400 SWIFT CODE SCBLKENX
- Family Bank, ACC. No- 005000019336
- Money Order / Banker’s Cheque payable to Mount Kenya University.