We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the United States International University Africa (USIU) Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for USIU admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR USIU ADMISSION
To use the USIU online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address that is not shared with another USIU applicant, your Kenyan identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for USIU admission:
Apply Online (How to Apply Online at USIU)
- Step 1: Please apply online via the USIU Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- Step 2: If you are a first time user, kindly select the level and the major you are interested in.
- Step 3: You will be required to fill in all the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin, Emergency Contact, Current Activities, Education, Indemnity and Undertaking, make Payment and upload the necessary Documents.
- Step 4: Complete all the fields and click on “next” at every and submit when you are done.
Acknowledgement of Application
You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to USIU.
Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload all necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR USIU ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a Kenyan citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- High School Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
Gather all the necessary documents and get ready to follow the steps on our website to a successful USIU online application. We will try as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious USIU is to be eligible and ready.
The management of the USIU is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary).
I hope we have been able to make your USIU online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. The USIU is really a place to be and we have our reasons for that. With various schools covering studies in various fields, USIU provides students with an excellent education and well-equipped facilities. The university also offers a beautiful environment for its students to enjoy.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.