The Technical University of Kenya, TUK has released the amount payable as school fees for postgraduate Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF KENYA, TUK FEES STRUCTURE FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
See the amount payable as school fees by Postgraduate at Technical University of Kenya, TUK for the 2023/2024 academic session below.
FEES STRUCTURE (KSHS)
|S/N||DESCRIPTION||YEAR 1||YEAR 2||YEAR 3||TOTAL|
|Caution money (refundable)||2,000||–||2,000|
- Group I: Engineering, Printing, Design, Creative Arts, Hospitality and Catering.
- Group II: Pure and Applied Science, Medical Laboratory and Health Sciences
- Group III: Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Tourism, Graphic Design.
- Foreign students from outside East African Countries shall pay 20% more on tuition and statutory fees.
- Fees shall be subject to review and approval by the university.
- Fees should be paid at any branch of the following bank using the indicated account number:
A/C No. 01129006234900
A/C No. 0540290597366
Click here to apply for TUK 2023/2024 Intake admission
Don’t miss out on current updates. Kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.