We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) admission.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UTAMU ADMISSION
To use the Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) online application feature, you UTAMU have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) applicant, your Kenyan identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) admission:
1. Apply Online (How to Apply Online at Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU))
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate Program.
- Step 2: If you are a first time user, kindly click on “Apply Online” under the Admissions tab on the Homepage menu.
- Step 3: After you are done with the above steps, you will then be taken to the page where you will be required to fill in all the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin, Emergency Contact, Current Activities, Education, Indemnity and Undertaking, make Payment and upload the necessary Documents.
- Step 4: Complete all the fields.
- Step 5: When you are done, kindly click on the ‘Submit‘ button to get your application submitted.
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU).
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR UTAMU ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a Ugandan citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- High School Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
I hope you have gathered all the necessary documents and followed the steps on our website to a successful UTAMU online application. We have tried as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember that this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Uganda Technology and Management University is to be eligible and ready.
The management of Uganda Technology and Management University is no stranger to technology, as they have made this application exclusively online, unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
I hope we have been able to make your UTAMU online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. Uganda Technology and Management University is really a place to be, and we have our reasons for that.
- Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) Admission Requirements >>>
- Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) Admission List of Courses Offered
- Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) Student Portal >>>
- Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) Fee Structure >>>