We are pleased to present to you Web.msu.ac.zw/elearning, the Midlands State University (MSU) student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal, steps on how to log in, and how to reset or recover your forgotten student portal password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Midlands State University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices, and much more.
The Midlands State University (MSU Student Portal) is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a MSU student, you need access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grades. You also need to work with other students on projects and update their student profiles
The MSU student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub for all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programmes and other learning-related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification programme may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures, and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
The Midlands State University student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Midlands State University student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefits of the MSU student portal, as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- MSU Course Registration
- MSU Fees Payment
- Checking your semester result
- Viewing your MSU Admission status and admission letter printing
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your MSU transcript
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who can use the MSU STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS OR LOGIN TO THE MSU STUDENT PORTAL
- Go to https://elearning.msu.ac.zw/ on your web browser.
- Click on the “Sign In” button located at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided. If you are a new user, click on “Create An Account” and follow the prompts to register.
- Once you have entered your login details, click on the “Login” button.
- You will be redirected to your dashboard, where you can access course materials, submit assignments, and participate in online discussions.
How do I recover my MSU STUDENT PORTAL password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to get access again.
MSU Student Portal Login Address:
- MSU Student Portal Login: https://elearning.msu.ac.zw/login
MSU’s Official Website:
- MSU Main Website: https://ww5.msu.ac.zw
MSU REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- MSU registrar email address: email@example.com
MSU CONTACT ADDRESS
Midland State University
Midland State University
Tel: +263 8677 000234
Fax: +263 2 54 2260233
- Midlands State University Full Tuition & Fees
- Midlands State University Academic Calendar and Registration Dates