We are pleased to present to you Web.msu.ac.zw/elearning as the Midlands State University, MSU student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Midlands State University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Midlands State University, MSU Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a MSU student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The MSU student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Midlands State University, MSU student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Midlands State University, MSU student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the MSU student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- MSU Course Registration;
- MSU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your MSU Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your MSU transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE MSU STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE MSU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Midlands State University student portal link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR MSU STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
MSU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- MSU Student Portal Login: web.msu.ac.zw/elearning/
MSU OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- MSU Main Website: https://ww5.msu.ac.zw
MSU REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- MSU registrar email address: [email protected]
MSU CONTACT ADDRESS
Midlands State University
Midlands State University
Tel: +263 8677 000234
Fax: +263 2 54 2260233
- Midlands State University Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Midlands State University Academic Calendar and Registration Dates