This article contains information on Midlands State University, MSU Admission. It also contains the Midlands State University, MSU Application Form: 2019/2020 and Application for admission to the 2019 academic year.
This article contains information on the Midlands State University, MSU Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY, MSU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Application forms can also be downloaded from our website, and the completed form should be accompanied by an original deposit slip of the Application fee (US$20) or by a receipt from the bursar’s department (MSU). The Application fee should be deposited in the University’s CBZ ACCOUNT – 01820772520046. Branch Sort Code – 6508.
Swift Code – COBZZWHA. Applicants may alternatively send their money by registered mail. Cheques, Telegraphic Transfers and money orders will not be accepted. Application forms should be directed to: The Senior Assistant Registrar, Admissions and Academic Affairs, Midlands State University, P Bag 9055, GWERU. Application forms should be accompanied with certified copies of Educational Certificates, Birth and National Identity Certificates.
NB. Midlands State University does not have third parties who sell application forms around the country on its behalf.
Midlands State University, MSU Application Procedure
- Complete an official application form, which can be obtained from the Admissions Office at Midlands State University or downloaded under downloads.
- Pay a $20 Non-Refundable application fee for local students and $50 for international students
- Submit the completed application form together with certified copies of birth certificate, national identity document and educational certificates at the Admissions Office.
An official application form can be obtained from the Admissions Office at Midlands State University upon payment of US$20 for Zimbabwean applicants and US$50 for foreign applicants in the normal application category.
Midlands State University, MSU Application Forms
- Midlands State university Undergraduate Application form
- Midlands State University Postgraduate Application form
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below.