This article contains information on Ndejje University, NDU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Ndejje University, NDU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Ndejje University, NDU Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
NDEJJE UNIVERSITY, NDU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It must be returned to the Admissions Office of the University according to the set deadline dates obtained from the Admissions office.
Application for admission into Ndejje University is basically online or offline depending on your preference. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
Ndejje University Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Ndejje University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that our administrative department can process it.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Ndejje University Offline Application Procedure
- An Application Form can be downloaded on our website HERE
- Application forms can also be collected in person from the University.
- The Application Form must be accompanied by the required documents.
Application forms are available and can be obtained after payment of a non-refundable fee:
- Local Post-secondary institutions – UGX 500,000, (five hundred thousand)
- Foreign Post-secondary institutions – USD 500 (five hundred)
- Local Tertiary institutions – UGX 1,000,000 (one million)
- Foreign Tertiary Institutions – USD 1,000 (one thousand)
After filling in the application form, submit it to the Assistant Academic Registrar’s Office at the Ndejje University Kampala Campus Mengo.
Ndejje University, NDU Application Procedure
Ndejje University offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply through the online admissions portal before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Application is made through filling the application form online at the admissions portal.
Ndejje University, NDU Online Application Portal
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address and an Access Code. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Ndejje University, NDU Application deadline
All application for admission through the Private Sponsorship Scheme should be made on or before 31st of July 2020 for the August 2020 Intake.
Ndejje University, NDU Application for Short Courses