Uganda Christian University, UCU 2020/2021 Admission requirement for all the courses at the undergraduate and diploma level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
For admission into programs of study at the Uganda Christian University, UCU for any first degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for successful admission.
UGANDA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY, UCU UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
UGANDA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY, UCU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Post Graduate Programs applicants should hold at least
- A good first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning relevant to the course applied for.
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.