We are pleased to present to you www.unilus.ac.zm as the University of Lusaka, UNILUS student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the University of Lusaka grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The University of Lusaka, UNILUS Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a UNILUS student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The UNILUS student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The University of Lusaka, UNILUS student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official University of Lusaka, UNILUS student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the UNILUS student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UNILUS Course Registration;
- UNILUS Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UNILUS Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your UNILUS transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE UNILUS STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE UNILUS STUDENT PORTAL
Logging into the University of Lusaka (UNILUS) student portal is a simple and straightforward process. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Go to the UNILUS website at https://unilus.ac.zm
- Click on the “Portal” on the homepage menu located in the top right corner of the page and then click on “Student“
- On the Student Portal page, kindly click select either “Parent or Student”.
- Enter your Student number and password in the login fields provided
- Click on the “Login” button to access your account
- Once logged in, you will be able to view your student information, course details, and other important information related to your studies
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR UNILUS STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link located below the login fields
- Follow the instructions provided to reset your password
- Once you have reset your password, you can log back into your account using your new credentials
- You can also create a new account by clicking on the “Create Password” link located below the login fields
UNILUS STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- UNILUS Student Portal Login: https://sms.unilus.ac.zm/Students/Login.aspx
UNIVERSITY OF LUSAKA, UNILUS OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- UNILUS Main Website: http://www.unilus.ac.zm/
UNILUS REGISTRAR EMAIL ADDRESS:
- UNILUS registrar email address: email@example.com
UNILUS CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Lusaka,
Plot No 37413, Off Alick Nkhata Road, Mass Media.
P.O. Box 36711, Lusaka-Zambia.
Phone: +260 211 258505 / +260 211 258409
Fax: +260 211 233409
CHECK OUT HOW TO APPLY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LUSAKA, UNILUS.
- University of Lusaka Full Tuition & Fees
- University of Lusaka Academic Calendar and Registration Dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
How can I acquire the acceptance latter