The Authority of the University of Lusaka, UNILUS has enabled the student portal login as sms.unilus.ac.zm/Students/Login.aspx and www.unilus.ac.zm. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the University of Lusaka, UNILUS
UNIVERSITY OF LUSAKA, UNILUS STUDENTS PORTAL
- UNILUS Student Portal Login: https://sms.unilus.ac.zm/Students/Login.aspx
- UNILUS Main Website: http://www.unilus.ac.zm/
- UNILUS registrar email address: [email protected]
UNILUS CONTACT ADDRESS
University of Lusaka,
Plot No 37413, Off Alick Nkhata Road, Mass Media.
P.O. Box 36711, Lusaka-Zambia.
Phone: +260 211 258505 / +260 211 258409
Fax: +260 211 233409
UNIVERSITY OF LUSAKA, UNILUS ELEARNING PORTAL
The Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF LUSAKA, UNILUS E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Unilus E-learning Portal
- Select your mode of study in the navigation bar
- On the login page enter your student number as your username
- Use the same password as your student portal password.
- Below is the login page
- Select Log in
- If login on the Moodle platform fails reset your student portal password this will update login credentials for both platforms
- When you log in to the Learning platform the first thing that you see is the Dashboard showing courses you have registered for in a particular semester.
- These courses should be the same as the ones showing in your Student Portal.