This information involves the University of Zambia, UNZA Distance Learning Admission and Application Form – 2021/2022. Authority of the University of Zambia, UNZA has released the process and admission portal link for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Zambia is one of the oldest and the most prestigious universities in Zambia. Learn how to get the University of Zambia admission and what fee is necessary to pay for entering the online course.
- Check Out University of Zambia, UNZA Distance Courses
- Check Out University of Zambia Online Application Forms – 2021/2022 Admission – How to Apply
Distance Education Application Process
Use the following steps to apply:
- Visit the Institute of Distance Education website by typing ide.unza.zm in your web browser (Mozilla, chrome, internet explorer, etc.)
- Undergraduate Students: On your left-hand side locate and click on “Online application (Undergraduate)” under the heading “Online Services”
- Postgraduate Students: On your left-hand side locate and click on “Online application (Postgraduate”) under the heading “Online Services
- Select the term you want to apply for (e.g. 2020, 2021, etc.)
- Select the program you wish to apply for (e.g. Bachelor of Accounting and Finance, Master of Business Administration, etc.)
- Fill in the form with the information required (e.g name, address, educational background, etc.)
- Note: all mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk(*) and these should all be filled in.
- Scan and upload soft copy documents (previous education(Grade 12, Diploma or Degree), certifications, NRC, etc.) under the section with the heading “Upload Academic Documents”
- Click on the “Save and Proceed” button to submit the Application form
- Your application has now been submitted for approval, take note of the application number.
- Print the bill-master form by clicking on “Print ZANACO Deposit Form” and make payment at your nearest ZANACO branch.
- Application for Undergraduate Programmes: A nonrefundable fee of K150 should be deposited in our ZANACO Account No. 0382200300177, Branch: Cairo Business Center
- Application for Postgraduate Programmes: A nonrefundable fee of K150 should be deposited in our ZANACO Account No. 0382200300379, Branch: Cairo Business Center
NOTE 1: Feedback on your application will be sent to your email. If you do not receive any feedback, contact the IDE Registry by sending an email to “[email protected]” or calling +260978772249.
NOTE 2: In case of any problems kindly contact IDE on the following numbers IDE OFFICE: 0978772249 IDE CUSTOMER CARE: 0978772248. You may also go to any of our Provincial Centers to seek assistance from our staff stationed there to attend to your queries.
For more information and inquiries, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
- Check Out List Of Courses Offered at University of Zambia: 2021/2022
- Check Out University of Zambia Admission Requirements: 2021/2022
- Check Out University of Zambia Fees Structure: 2021/2022
- Check Out University of Zambia Cut Off Points