For admission into programmes of study at the Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University, ZEGU for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
ZIMBABWE EZEKIEL GUTI UNIVERSITY, ZEGU UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Minimum Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
For normal entry a student must have 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language, or approved equivalent and 2 Advanced Level subject passes or their equivalent in relevant areas.
Applicants who are twenty five ( 25) years of age on the first day of the academic year in which admissions is sought and who are not eligible for either the normal or the special entry regulations are eligible to apply for mature entry provided that, the applicant has at least five (5) approved ‘O’ level subjects including English language.
The following applicants may apply for special entry and proceed to a first degree with exemption from the whole or part of the normal entry requirement:
- An applicant who has obtained a degree of this or from another recognised University
- An applicant who has obtained a Diploma from a recognised institution that complies with ZIMCHE requirements and standards.
ZIMBABWE EZEKIEL GUTI UNIVERSITY, ZEGU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- An applicant must have passed English Language at Ordinary Level or approved equivalent.
- Normally, an applicant must have obtained an appropriate Honours Degree in the Upper Second or higher Division.
- An applicant who has obtained an appropriate Honours Degree in the Lower Second Division may be considered provided that he/she has achieved First or Upper Second Class performance in their intended field of study.
Entry requirements for a PhD degree Programme
- An applicant must have obtained an appropriate Masters Degree or have satisfied the requirements for transfer of registration from the MPhil Degree to the DPhil degree.
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below.