This article contains information on the University of Lusaka, UNILUS Postgraduate online and hard copy application forms for 2023/2024 admission as well as steps on how to Apply.
It also contains the University of Lusaka, UNILUS Application form download link, its online application where necessary as well as the Postgraduate Admission requirements.
UNILUS invites suitably qualified persons who wish to study for any postgraduate courses (Check the UNILUS list of Courses) to apply for the 2022/2023 intake.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
UNIVERSITY OF LUSAKA NURSING ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Candidates can apply online via the UNILUS website or the UNILUS application portal by following the online application procedure here.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the UNILUS website www.unilus.ac.zm or obtained from the Pioneer campus. Completed forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application forms for undergraduate programmescost a non-refundable fee of K150 for local students, and $50 for international stu dents.
UNIVERSITY OF LUSAKA NURSING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
MASTERS PROGRAMMES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must have a first degree in a relevant field from a recognized University or full ACCA/CIMA. Applicants of Master of Laws (LLM) must be holders of a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized University.
DOCTORATE PROGRAMMES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University.
- Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years pre -or -post Masters.