This article contains information on Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT Admission and Application Forms 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
This article contains information on the Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Check Out Jomo Kenyatta University Admission Requirements: 2019/2020
- Check Out Jomo Kenyatta University Fees Structure: 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY, JKUAT ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT is receiving applications for short courses, undergraduate diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programmes for its January, May and September 2019 Intake.
JOMO Kenyatta University, JKUAT Application Procedure
- Click here first to confirm course requirements and intake availability.
- If the course that you need is available for preferred intake then proceed to application by first creating account /Sign-Up on this page
- Upon successful creation of account, Proceed to Login on the same page with your email and password used during creation of account.
- After login, fill in the Personal-data (Step 1), Course details (Step 2). Academic details (Step 3), supportive documents (Step 4), payments details (Step5).
- For you to complete your course application, you are required to pay application fees through MPESA.(Certificate:500/-; Diploma:1000/-; Degree:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-,Post Diploma:1,500/-,Phd:1,500/-).
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone, Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” then Pay bill option, enter this Pay bill Number (951200).
- Enter your account number generated from the system from step 5(payments details after login ) then enter the required amount.
- Finally enter the exact MPESA generated code back into the system to complete your application.
- Regularly visit this website and login to get the feedback or status of your application.
- NOTE: Every application has its own account number generated per transaction. ONLY applicants who have paid the application fees will be considered.
- NOTE: ALL Postgraduate applicants should apply in person from various campuses/ departments after confirming the course requirements using above procedure.
Jomo Kenyatta University, JKUAT Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
For further inquiries, please leave a comment below.