Application for the British Council-IELTS Awards for International Students to Study Abroad – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the British Council in Germany or Abroad.
Applications are invited for British Council-IELTS Award to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level at an institution of higher education in Germany. International students are eligible to apply for this award.
The British Council-IELTS Award is worth from a minimum of £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000 depending on the tuition fees of the institution attended by the winner and will go towards the cost of tuition fees of the individual’s selected course.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BRITISH COUNCIL-IELTS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Award is available to learn any of the courses offered.
- be aged 18 years or over on 31 July 2022
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre in Germany and received an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany
- have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test
- be planning to enroll in the 2022–23 academic year (i.e. starting August 2022 onwards) on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme taught in English at a university or other institution of higher education in Germany or abroad, which accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements (check the official recognition list.). The tuition fees of the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000.
- be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organisation by 31 July 2022.
- The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to networking within the IELTS community and sharing their experience with other IELTS candidates. They must have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test.
BRITISH COUNCIL-IELTS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Take the IELTS test at a British Council authorised centre in Germany and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) dated between 1 June 2021 and 30 June 2022 issued by the British Council in Germany.
- Complete and submit the online application form by 14:00 (German time) on 30 June 2022.
- Check the IELTS official recognition list to find out if the educational organisation of your choice accepts IELTS.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below