Authority of the Bindura University of Science Education, BUSE has released the amount payable as school fees for Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
BINDURA UNIVERSITY, BUSE SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
See the amount payable as school fees by Postgraduate at Bindura University of Science Education, BUSE for the 2020/2021 academic session below.
|FACULTY||TUITION FEES||ANCILLARY FEES||TOTAL FEES|
|Agriculture and Environmental Sciences||10,000||2,500||12,500|
|Social Sciences and Humanities||10,000||2,500||12,500|
|PROGRAMME||TUITION FEES||ANCILLARY FEES||TOTAL FEES|
|Postgraduate Diplomas by Course Work||8,000||2,500||10,500|
|Postgraduate Diplomas (Online)||4,000||2,500||6,500|
|Master of Philosophy||12,000||2,500||14,500|
|Doctor of Philosophy||14,000||2,500||16,500|
Fees for Students on Attachment
|Tution Fees||100%||60% Tuition plus Ancillary Fees|
|Commerce & Humanities||6,000||4,600|
|Diploma Science Education||5,000||4,000|
|Commerce And Humanities||700||1,150|
|Post Grad Diplomas||1,600||2,050|
|Post Grad (Online)||800||1,250|
- Medical fees will be exempted to students who submit proof of valid privately arranged medical cover within two weeks of the start of the semester.
- Students in Part IV and have completed industrial attachment will be exempted from paying industrial attachment fee.
- Students on attachment will be exempted from Academic Travel fees.
- Bus levy is paid for the first two semesters only.
- Graduation fees are charged to all students in their final semester. ( Degree Graduands – $50 and Diplomates – $10)