We are pleased to present to you bttc.webstudentportal.com as the Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College, BTTC student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College, BTTC Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a BTTC student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The BTTC student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College, BTTC student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College, BTTC student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the BTTC student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- BTTC Course Registration;
- BTTC Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your BTTC Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your BTTC transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE BTTC STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE BTTC STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College student portal link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR BTTC STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
BTTC STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- BTTC Student Portal: http://bttc.webstudentportal.com/student_login
BTTC OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- BTTC Main Website: http://www.bttc.ac.zw/BTC/
BTTC CONTACT ADDRESS
Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College
- Belvedere Technical Teachers
- PO Box BE100
- 263 4 778 180
- Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Belvedere Technical Teachers’ College Academic Calendar and Registration Dates