We are pleased to present to you student.gu.ac.ug as the Gulu University student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Gulu University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Gulu University Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a GULU UNIVERSITY student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The GULU UNIVERSITY student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Gulu University student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Gulu University student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the GULU UNIVERSITY student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- GULU UNIVERSITY Course Registration;
- GULU UNIVERSITY Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your GULU UNIVERSITY Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your GULU UNIVERSITY transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE GULU UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE GULU UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://student.gu.ac.ug/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR GULU UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
GULU UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- GU Student Portal Login: https://student.gu.ac.ug/
GULU UNIVERSITY, GULU UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- GU Main Website: http://gu.ac.ug/
GULU UNIVERSITY ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
- GULU UNIVERSITY Student E-Learning Portal: https://student.gu.ac.ug/
GULU UNIVERSITY CONTACT ADDRESS
PO Box 166, Laroo Division Gulu Muicipality
+256 471 32095
+256 471 432648
GU registrar email address: [email protected]