The application for the Graduate Assistantships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Concordia University Wisconsin for all International Students in USA.
The Concordia University Wisconsin hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Concordia University Wisconsin has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The chosen candidates will be given a monthly salary of $1,000, with which they can cover tuition fees and other expenses of their graduate study at CUW. Concordia University Wisconsin has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Concordia University Wisconsin and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Graduate Assistantships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Graduate programmes of choice available at CUW are eligible to apply for.
You’re eligible if you are:
- American and international students
- The applicants must be ready to work 20 hours per week for one calendar year.
- Applicants are required to have GPA equivalency of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:TOEFL IBT – 79, IELTS – 6.5, PTE – 61, and Duolingo – 100.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Graduate Assistantships Application Form – can be obtained by contacting the respective department
- Letters of recommendation
- Cover letter addressing the Graduate Assistantship
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May 2023. Late applications will not be considered.