We pleased to present to you the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Logo Competition as well as how to apply. It involves the competition eligibility, requirements and the prizes involved.
Every year the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) publishes Logo Competition for interested & qualified Kenyan citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the TSC Logo Competition is listed below together with their eligibility, requirements and the prizes.
TSC LOGO COMPETITION PRIZES, REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
- Winner: Kshs. 40,000
- 2nd position: Kshs. 20,000
- 3rd position: Kshs. 10,000
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR LOGO COMPETITION
- Be a teacher or TSC Secretariat staff
- A maximum of three entries will be considered for each participant.
- The logo must clearly communicate and demonstrate what TSC stands for in an innovative and creative manner
- All symbols, colours and wordings used in the logo should have assigned meaning
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TSC LOGO COMPETITION
If you are interested and meet the requirements of the Logo competition, kindly apply on the TSC competition application portal with the required details.
- Applications should reach the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) on or before 30th September 2021 by midnight.