The application for the Moi University African Cluster Centre (Moi–ACC) Visiting Research Fellowships for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Moi University African Cluster Centre (Moi–ACC) for all students in Kenya.
The Moi University African Cluster Centre (Moi–ACC) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Fellowships. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Visiting Research programmes
The Moi University African Cluster Centre (Moi–ACC) is offering 4 residential research fellowships between April 2022 and March 2023. The fellowships will be tenable at Moi University, Eldoret, Kenya. In the event of a continuation of the global pandemic, the fellowship residency can also be in any of the other centers of the Africa Multiple Cluster of Excellence – University of Bayreuth, Germany; Université Joseph Ki–Zerbo, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso; University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria; and Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa.
MOI UNIVERSITY AFRICAN CLUSTER CENTRE (MOI–ACC) VISITING RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
To apply, one must:
- Be affiliated to the University of Bayreuth or to an African academic institution, preferably an African Cluster Centre (ACC) of the Africa Multiple Cluster of Excellence or other collaborating partners of the Africa Multiple Cluster of Excellence
- Have an earned research PhD degree;
- Have a proven track record in the study of Africa;
- Be actively pursuing an academic/research career; and
- Be, in accordance with visa regulations, ready to return to their country of origin and/or residence upon completion of the fellowship.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MOI UNIVERSITY AFRICAN CLUSTER CENTRE (MOI–ACC) VISITING RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS
Should you be interested in applying, please begin by reading the information about the Cluster’s theoretical and thematic agendas available at www.africamultiple.uni-bayreuth.de All proposals must demonstrate the candidate’s commitment to the Cluster’s aims and objectives and detail the proposed contribution to one of the Cluster’s Research Sections. To make the application fill in the form below and send it, together with an up–to–date CV and two letters of recommendation, one of which should be from present employer, to: [email protected] . Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Applications must be submitted in English.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- The closing date for submission of applications is December 31, 2021. Successful candidates will be contacted on January 29, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Fellowships >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Fellowships >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Fellowships >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Fellowships >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Fellowships >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Fellowships >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Fellowships >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.