Application for the Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary Application – 2021 Entry is now open in South Africa for all South African nationals.
Applications are open for the Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng. Students studying and/or registered and have been accepted in an accredited institution of learning, including TVETs, Universities and Universities of Technology.
The bursary is also open for Students who want to pursue post-graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning.
GCRA BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
The following students automatically qualify, but must complete the application forms
- Top Achievers from Gauteng schools
- Top 3 learners from Non-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learners from Learners wit h Special Education Needs (LSEN) schools in Gauteng
To qualify for a GCRA bursary award you must be:
- A South African citizen
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng – proof of residence required.
- Students intending to study and an undergraduate programme and has been accepted at a PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such.
- Students who wants to pursue a postgraduate programme at an accredited higher institution of learning and currently accepted as well.
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the ages of 18 to 35 years
GCRA BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit GCRA offices and apply before the closing date.
- The office is located on the 3rd floor, 55 Fox Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg.
- GCRA Online application Portal is available HERE >>>
- Bursaries are awarded in line with our GCRA Policy. Terms and conditions apply.
All candidates must submit the following documents during online application:
- Certified copy of South African ID (by birth) Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric certificate (certified)
- Proof of income from parent/s or guardian/s or affidavit
- Letter of motivation (not more than 2 pages) Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Any relevant affidavit
- Disability/ medical report (where appropriate)
Application deadline is 31st of March 2021.
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary >>>