This article contains information on the Manicaland state university, MSUAS Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate diploma, Masters and Doctorate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
MANICALAND STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Complete an official application form, which can be obtained from the Admissions Office at Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences, Mutare upon payment of a non-refundable fee of $20 for Zimbabwean applicants and US$50 for foreign applicants in the normal application category and the completed form should be accompanied by an original deposit slip of the application fee or by a receipt from the Bursar’s Department. Application forms can also be downloaded BELOW from this website
- Application forms must be accompanied with certified copies of educational certificates, birth and national identity certificates.
- NB: Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences does not have third parties who sell application forms around the country on its behalf
Forms can also be submitted using the following options:
- Post to: Admissions and Registration Office, Manicaland State University Of Applied Sciences, P.bag 7001 Vumba Road Fernhill Mutare
- ZB Bank A/C NO – 4532 352 501 080 – Mutare Branch
- CBZ Bank A/C NO – 0132 482 3770 015 – Mutare Branch
- FBC Bank A/C NO – 1035 16512 0000 – Mutare Branch
- FBC Bank A/C NO – 1035 16512 0002 – Mutare Branch
Swift Code: FBCPZWHA Branch Code: 8509
- ZB Bank A/C NO – 4532 352501 406 – Mutare Branch
Swift Code: ZBCOZWHX Branch Code: 4532
Manicaland state university, MSUAS Application Procedure
Manicaland state university, MSUAS offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Manicaland state university, MSUAS Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to apply online through the University admission portal OR download the application form below with all the necessary documents attached.