Authority of the National University of Science & Tech, NUST has released the amount payable as school fees for undergraduate Programmes for the 2024/2025 academic session.
This is to inform all the prospective candidates offered provisional admission or probably seeking admission into the National University of Science & Tech, NUST for 2024/2025 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
We specifically publish this information here today, for all people who need to know the current school fees of the National University of Science & Tech, NUST.
Please note that if you have applied for admission to the National University of Science & Tech, NUST or if you are already a student, it is advised that you know the current tuition fees for all students, and this knowledge will help you, avoiding making mistakes that will cost you your admission.
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECH, NUST SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The following is the download link for the NUST Undergraduate programmes and their respective tuition fees:
Undergraduate School Fees Structure
|Faculty||Regular Fees (ZWL$)||Fees for Students on Attachment (ZWL$)|
|Faculty of Applied Science||415,000||393,000|
|Faculty of The Built Environment||415,000||393,000|
|Faculty of Commerce||350,000||332,000|
|Faculty of Communication and Information Science||405,000||387,000|
|Faculty of Engineering||415,000||393,000|
|Faculty of Medicine||420,000||396,000|
|Faculty of Science and Technology Education||415,000||N/A|
|Faculty of Environmental Sciences||415,000||393,000|
- “N/A” means not applicable, indicating that there are no students on attachment in the Faculty of Science and Technology Education.
- All fees are per semester.
|Special Levies||Amount (ZWL$)|
|Studio Levy (FCIS)||17,500|
|Studio Levy (FOBE)||52,500|
|Clinical Levy (FMED)||17,500|
|Clinical Levy (FAS)||70,000|
|Location Levy (USD)||150|
Application of Special Levies:
- Clinical levy (FAS) applies to students pursuing Special Honors in Radiography.
- Clinical levy (FMED) applies to Part 4, 5, and 6 Medicine students and all Midwifery students.
- Studio levy (FOBE) applies to Architecture students and all Part 1 to 5 and Block students in Property Development and Estate Management.
- Studio levy (FCIS) applies to all Journalism and Media Studies students, except those on Industrial Attachment.
- Location Levy applies to cohorts outside Bulawayo.
- Students are required to pay a deposit of 60% of the total fees to be allowed to register.
- Fees are subject to change, and it’s advisable to check with the institution for the most up-to-date information.
Please note that the fees and levies are presented in Zimbabwean Dollars (ZWL$) unless otherwise specified (USD for Location Levy).