We are pleased to present to you Portal.nust.ac.zw, the National University of Science and Technology (NUST) student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal, steps on how to log in, and how to reset or recover your forgotten student portal password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the National University of Science and Technology grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices, and much more.
The National University of Science and Technology (NUST) Student Portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a NUST student, you need access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grades. You also need to work with other students on projects and update their student profiles
The NUST student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub for all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programmes and other learning-related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification programme may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures, and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
The National University of Science and Technology (NUST) student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official National University of Science and Technology (NUST) student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefits of the NUST student portal, as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- NUST Course Registration
- NUST Fees payment;
- Checking your semester results
- Viewing your NUST Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your NUST transcript
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE NUST STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS OR LOGIN TO THE NUST STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the National University of Science and Technology student portal link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage or dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR NUST STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to get access again.
NUST STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- NUST Student Portal Login: https://portal.nust.ac.zw/
NUSTS OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- NUST Main Website: http://www.nust.ac.zw/
NUST REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- NUST registrar email address: email@example.com
NUST CONTACT ADDRESS
National University of Science and Technology
PO Box AC 939, Ascot, Bulawayo