Application for the Strathclyde Business School MBA Part-time Visionary Scholarship in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
There are two awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the MBA degree program at the University of Strathclyde. The scholarship winners will receive up to £5000 for MBA study at the University of Strathclyde.
Established in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School of the University of Strathclyde provides a wide range of degree programs for business education and management development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA PART-TIME VISIONARY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Eligible for all nationalities
- Postgraduate Taught in Business
- Hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. (If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we’ll need a copy of your degree transcript). Professional qualifications will also be considered
- Be at least 24 years of age
- Have a minimum of three years’ full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
- The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
MBA PART-TIME VISIONARY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates are required to take admission in an MBA program at the university. After being enrolled, they must eligible to complete the application through the online form for this grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to upload your 1000 word statement to support your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below