Application for the TY Danjuma MBA funding for Africans at Top-10 leading Business Schools in World – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the TY Danjuma Foundation in Nigeria.
This award will be given to those who are going to be enrolled in the MBA program in the department of Business Administration. The TY Danjuma MBA education is proposed to offer extra monetary help to enable Africans to connect a portion of the budgetary weight joined to taking on MBA major.
TY Danjuma Foundation is an independent organization that is working for raising the quality of life for disadvantaged Nigerians, by supporting primarily health and education interventions. Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, GCON, a retired Nigerian Army Chief of Staff, an astute and successful businessman.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TY DANJUMA MBA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- African candidates are eligible to apply for this application . Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Learners who are going to pursue their MBA in business administration field are qualified for this education assistance.
- All African MBA candidates are eligible for receiving this fruitful grant for completing their degree.
- Candidates who are willing to take part in this grant for them admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- For being applied for the award, the applicant should be an expert in the English language.
TY DANJUMA MBA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- After taking the admission in the selected college for the MBA program, applicants are allowed for the program. Eligible pupils should email [email protected] sending the information before 30th June 2020.
Application must include:
- For being considered for this award, candidates are required to submit a copy of offer letter from the Business School, a copy of your CV, a copy of your budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarship and loans information).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below