Application for the Defence Academy PhD Studentship in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the King’s College of London in UK.
King’s College is a public research university located in the heart of London and recognized as one of the top ten UK universities. It is the oldest university of England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research. The studentship covers the UK/EU tuition fees + £11,500 yearly stipend and additional paid teaching opportunities (starting salary of £4,000).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEFENCE ACADEMY PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU and UK nationalities.
- Research in the Defence studies, war studies, international relations and related subjects
- Master’s degree with high merit, and a 2:1 honours degree at the bachelor’s level. It is highly desirable (but not essential) to have taken courses in this field at postgraduate level before undertaking research work in the Defence Studies Department.
- Extensive practical experience in a relevant field (eg military, diplomatic, humanitarian or developmental) may be taken into account when evaluating an application.
- To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
DEFENCE ACADEMY PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, applicants firstly take admission for a postgraduate research study at king’s college of London. After that, applicants will need to register please contact [email protected]
Application must include:
- A personal statement, acopy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), One academic reference, a sample of your previous writing and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 26, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below