Application for the University of Exeter Graduate LLB funding for Canadian Students in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
The Graduate LLB Scholarship (Canada) is open to graduates who are from a wide range of disciplines and seeking to change direction in law. The program holds a purpose of supporting Canadian students in the pursuit of graduate LLB at the University of Exeter in the UK. The University of Exeter will provide up to £5000 as fee reduction for two years. This award will be provided as a half-tuition fee of £2,500 in first and remaining in the second year.
Officially formed in 1838 as St Luke’s College, the University of Exeter is a well-established public research university in England. It has six colleges that provide education at undergraduate, masters and research level in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GRADUATE LLB FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canada candidates.
- Graduate LLB course.
- Be a Canadian national
- Be applying to commence the program in September 2020
- Have received an offer for the Graduate LLB and made the University of Exeter’s offer your ‘Firm’ first choice no later than the date stated on UCAS track.
- To study in the graduate LLB program at this university, all candidates must have at least an honours degree of at least 2:1 classification or equivalent. Get detailed information here.
- The university accepts the following tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – academic version)
- TOEFL IBT
- Pearson Test of English Academic
- Other English language tests
GRADUATE LLB FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- This support will be provided automatically to all eligible candidates who have received the offer to study the Graduate LLB program at the university. So, it is not essential to submit a separate application to apply for the opportunity .
Application must include:
- All candidates must have the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below