We are delighted to inform you that the University of Zimbabwe (UZ Admission List is Out for the August 2023 Intake. The management of the institution has released the names of the successful applicants who accepted.
Therefore, all successful applicants can check their UZ Admission List names by following the link below
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE, UZ LIST OF ACCEPTED STUDENTS FOR 2023
Scroll down the PDF document to check your names. Kindly visit the link below the post to check your name.
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE, UZ REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Successful applicants should take note of the following important information:
- Urgently confirm your place by paying the full fees.
- Successful applicants must visit www.emhare.uz.ac.zw for online registration after payment of fees. Applicants must use Registration numbers as their username and their surname in capital letters as their password for the purposes of online registration. Details of full fees are shown at http://www.uz.ac.zw/index.php/current- students/undergraduates/fees.
- The University does not reserve places for first-year students who are not registered within the allowable period.
- Due to the current global pandemic, successful applicants do not need to visit the University at the moment.
- Successful applicants must visit their faculty offices together with their original birth certificate, ID, ‘O’ level certificate, and ‘A’ level result slip for verification of their qualifications during the orientation period of August 25–27, 2021, as indicated under number 4.
- Successful applicants must then visit the Photographic Unit to get a student identity card. This marks the end of the registration process.
Successful applicants must visit www.emhare.uz.ac.zw for online registration after payment of fees. Applicants must use their registration numbers as usernames and their surnames in CAPITAL LETTERS as passwords for the purposes of online registration. Details of full fees are contained in the offer letters or visit http://www.uz.ac.zw/index.php/current-students/undergraduates/fees.Those failing to access the website can contact UZ Admissions Office on 04 303211, Ext. 11181, 11116, or 11114.
2. Banking Details
Fees must be deposited at any Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe (CBZ) branch nationwide using the bank account details shown below. Please quote the correct student registration number when you process the deposit.
- Account Name: University of Zimbabwe
- Bank: Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe- (CBZ)
- Branch: Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Harare
- Account Number: 01120770100052
- Branch Sort Code: 6101
- Swift Code: cobzzwhaxxx
Limited on-campus accommodation will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Accommodation arrangements and the fees thereof will be advised in due course.
NB: August 2021 marks the start of a new academic year for UZ. Payment for accommodation will therefore only be made after completion of registration, the online application for accommodation, and confirmation of the offer of residence.
4. For all incoming Part I College of Health Sciences students:
“During registration, all College of Health Sciences incoming students should bring proof of a recent vaccination certificate against Hepatitis B.”.
For MBChB and BDS Part I students:
“MBChB and BDS incoming students should register with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe before the commencement of the 1st semester. The registration forms will be issued in the College of Health Sciences, Main Campus office during the registration period.”
GANY QUERIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE ON 303211 EXT 11181,11116,11114 OR admissions @admin.uz.ac.zw
NB: UNPLACED APPLICANTS CAN VISIT UZ FOR ASSISTANCE AS VACANCIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING FACULTIES: AGRICULTURE, ARTS, SCIENCE, AND VETERINARY SCIENCE