The application for the GGC Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Georgia Gwinnett College for all International Students in USA.
The Georgia Gwinnett College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Georgia Gwinnett College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. Georgia Gwinnett College will give the selected students tuition fees for the undertaken programme at the in-state tuition rate. The grant is renewable for up to 4 years. Georgia Gwinnett College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Georgia Gwinnett College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Presidential Academic Out-of-state Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate study programmes taught at GGC are eligible to apply for.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Out-of-state Americans and all international students can apply.
- The applicants must be admitted to GGC as an out-of-state student.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 core high school or transfer GPA.
- The applicants must provide proof of lawful presence as outlined by the University System of Georgia and a permanent address outside of the state of Georgia.
- Applicants are required to have attained a minimum 2.00 GPA and must submit SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test scores.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 74, and IELTS – 6.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- An official transcript from a regionally accredited high school.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st December 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.