The application for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Griffith University for all International Students in UK.
The Griffith University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Griffith University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. Griffith University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Griffith University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GRIFFITH REMARKABLE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- These Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants must have a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. The applicants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRIFFITH REMARKABLE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic results and a certified copy of their English test results if you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio, medical checks or professional work experience.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.