The application for the PositionsProgram in Peace Studies for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies for all International Students in USA.
The University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Program. The University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute has set-up a tertiary program to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. The Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame will award the selected candidates tuition fee waivers to support their PhD studies. University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute has allocated program specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Notre Dame’s Kroc Institute and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PositionsProgram in Peace Studies, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Australia and International countries
- New/commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enrol in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
- To be considered for a programme at the federation, applicants must fulfil the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of intent
- Writing sample
- Names and contact information for three recommenders
- Unofficial transcripts from prior institutions or in-progress degrees
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score – required for Sociology and Theology only.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15th December 2022. Late applications will not be considered.