This article contains information on Kyambogo University, KYU online and hard copy application forms for 2023/2024 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Kyambogo University, KYU Application form download link as well as its online application form where necessary.
This article contains information on the Kyambogo University, KYU Application form, and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY, KYU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kyambogo University, KYU is receiving applications for short courses, undergraduate diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programs for its 2022/2023 Intake.
KYU Application Procedure
- Applicants should fill and submit the forms online from the website https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the office of the Academic Registrar. Those who buy do so at their own risk.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on behalf of the University to solicit additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, please log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact form on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues.
- Those who sat O’level over the years should make sure they fall within the requirements of those years as per the guidelines available at our Coordinating Centers.
- Lists of admitted students and admission letters shall be sent to the respective Colleges of choice.
Kyambogo University, KYU Application Portal & Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Kyambogo University, KYU Online Application Guide
Go to https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug/ and click on Online application. By default, the opening page will be on step
Note: Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- An Internet Connection
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
Access the online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD”
and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending on your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Log in using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
- Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
OTHER STEPS TO NOTE
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on the “Pay for Form” button
- Make a payment at any of the following Banks: (a) Stanbic Bank, (b) ECO Bank, (c) Centenary Bank, (d) DFCU Bank, (e) UBA Bank, (f) Barclays Bank
NB: The detailed fee structure is obtainable HERE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW FEES FROM TIME TO TIME
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email using the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact provided on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues. All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
Kyambogo University, KYU Application deadline
- KYU Admission Registration 2023/2024 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION IS STATED ABOVE).
- The Kyambogo University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the KYU Admission Forms 2023/2024 – Instructions & Guidelines
Click here for the general entry requirements for all courses