This article contains information on Kyambogo University, KYU online and hard copy application forms for 2022/2023 admission as well as steps on how to Apply. It also contains the Kyambogo University, KYU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Kyambogo University, KYU Application form, and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Check Out Kyambogo University Admission Requirements: 2022/2023
- Check Out Kyambogo University Fees Structure: 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY, KYU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kyambogo University, KYU is receiving applications for short courses, undergraduate diploma, undergraduate degree, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters programs for its 2022/2023 Intake.
KYU Application Procedure
- Applicants should fill and submit the forms online from the website https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug
- Do not buy any other documents not originating from the office of the Academic Registrar. Those who buy do so at their own risk.
- The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on behalf of the University to solicit additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
- All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address.
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, please log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact form on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues.
- Those who sat O’level over the years should make sure they fall within the requirements of those years as per the guidelines available at our Coordinating Centers.
- Lists of admitted students and admission letters shall be sent to the respective Colleges of choice.
Kyambogo University, KYU Application Portal & Forms
To access the application forms, you need to first visit the online admission portal with a valid e-mail address. If you already have an Access Code, you may continue with the login.
Kyambogo University, KYU Online Application Guide
Go to https://admissions.kyu.ac.ug/ and click on Online
application. By default, the opening page will be on step
Note: Things you need
- An email address and contact number
- You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- An Internet Connection
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
Access the online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD”
and “+” on Mac
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending on your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Log in using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
- Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
OTHER STEPS TO NOTE
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on the “Pay for Form” button
- Make a payment at any of the following Banks: (a) Stanbic Bank, (b) ECO Bank, (c) Centenary Bank, (d) DFCU Bank, (e) UBA Bank, (f) Barclays Bank
NB: The detailed fee structure is obtainable HERE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW FEES FROM TIME TO TIME
- To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email using the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes after payment, log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’. If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Kyambogo University and then contact us using the contact provided on the admission portal or come to Kyambogo University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues. All inquiries should be addressed to the ACADEMIC REGISTRAR at the above address
NOTE: Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
Get the Full KYU Application procedure for postgraduate courses and their fees in PDF Here
Kyambogo University, KYU Application deadline
- KYU Admission Registration 2022/2023 is scheduled to close (INFORMATION IS STATED ABOVE).
- The Kyambogo University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the KYU Admission Forms 2022/2023 – Instructions & Guidelines
Click here for the general entry requirements for all courses
I dont have a national ID yet. wont my form be accepted.so what can i do
Are you still registering for private student for this years intake
The University has 3 intakes namely; Certificate and Diploma Entry Scheme which is always open around February to March every year, Graduate and Direct entry (O & A’Levels) intake where applications are normally open in March to April. All studies for the mentioned entries start studying in August of that year.
I need to register using my diploma certificate, what else do i need, when do i apply and where. I want to Bacholars in Accounting and Finance.
does all the national identity card and birth certificate required in order to get admission? suppose I don’t have birth certificate can national identity card work. thanks plz
Birth certificate is also necessary.
i have singed up but is says currently there are no available schemes
i tried to signed up but the access is denied why?
I want to apply for a bachelor’s in education (bio-chem) on an in-service program,but my transcript isn’t yet out, I need help….
can I use my O’ and A’ level papers of 2014 n 2016 respectively to apply? I need help
Can i apply For an Engineering Program Using my s6 results of 2016, for the 2020/2021 intake??? please help
when im i supposed to apply for a diploma in electrical engineering
I am for course online to study for a Bachelor of Science Honors in Nursing education
I am jimmy ,I came to apply for a course in engineering but the online application form cannot be accessed on the kyu portal,,, wh?
Online admission webSite isn’t loading at all what would be the problem
I have applied but they have given me only one choice of the program
I am Kenyi Scopas, I would like to apply for MPH program. May I know when it will start. Thank you
Can Bachelor of Public Health be a suitable requirement for applying for Master of water and sanitation engineering. Thank you
Online application has defeated me, is it possible for me to visit the office of the accedemic register Kambogo University with my c.v documents for assistance via online application, thank you
When is the August in takes commesing? Thank you
can i apply for a Bachelor in Oil and Gas production with an E in Physics and a D in Mathematics 2020
Hi, how can attach the academic documents, am deaf and have just finished my certificaten in art and design from Michelangelo college of arts, kisubi, l want to do a diploma in the same course, l have filled the form online and paid my form fees but there is some where I see that ” Requires attachments” how do I attached my documents and worst of all l have not seen anywhere to indicate my certificate marks and course units, pliz help.
And on the course issue, l can see it’s under vocational and it Diploma in secondary edn (Art and Design), is it the one? Plz l need help
Move to the option icon on your email and select attach file the you choose which file to attach thank you @levids
use ur email to attach the documents
Can I pay using phone without going to bank
Hello I want to apply for diploma entry scheme is it allowed or am late
How do i apply? i have loaded every thing but when i clicked on apply now button, nothing appears. whats the problem?
Do you offer Clinical officer course at copperbelt University?
How can i pay using Mobile/Airtel Money
i need to know if admission are still on in the lockdown .when is the deadline for admission and how do we make payment
how do i know that i hav ebeen admitted to the courses of my choice and relevance
I want to apply for diploma in micro finance for August intake. I am inquiring whether I still have chance to do it or it’s already closed.thank u
KYU Application IS STILL OPEN.
Hello, how do I attach my documents on my application form. And is necessary? Please help me I have failed to find where and how I can attach them. Thank you. Am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. God bless you
Since you are applying online, all you need to do is fill in the required and correct information. Then you upload your documents where necessary. But all your documents will be required on the day of screening and registration.
Hello I would like to know when is the next intake 2021
PLEASE HELP ME UPLOAD
Hi I sat A level in 2008,now I want to continue with my education is it possible at kyambogo university.
Am in need of pursuing bachelor of electrical engineering at kyambogo university but am interested in knowing the cut off for that course
I also applied at kyambogo buh ma name is not on da shortlist on private admissions
How much can I pay for the application form of 2021-2022 Feb intake since I missed the applying and am ready to join.and where can I acquire it if it’s possible. Thanks for the services
I like the Web Page
I want to apply for masters in BBA,when are they beginning and what are the requirements needed,thanks
I want to apply for BBA when are they beginning to apply