Authority of the Mount Kenya University, MKU has released the amount payable as school fees for Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. It also contains the method of fees payment using mpesa.
This is to inform all the prospective candidates offered provisional admission or probably seeking admission into the Mount Kenya University for 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee. We specifically publish this information here today, for all people who need to know the current school fees of the Mount Kenya University. Please note that if you have applied for admission to the Mount Kenya University or if you are already a student, it is advised that you know the current tuition fees for all students, and this knowledge will help you, avoiding making mistakes that will cost you your admission.
MOUNT KENYA UNIVERSITY, MKU SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The following is the MKU Undergraduate programmes and their respective tuition fees:
D.I.B.L Fee Structure
Self-Sponsored Fee Structure
Click here to apply for MKU 2020 Intake admission.For further enquiries, please leave a comment below.
MKU FEES PAYMENT USING MPESA
You can now deposit your fee to our Mount Kenya University account through GT bank using your Mpesa.
There are only two procedures:
- Go to M-PESA Menu on your phone and select Lipa na M-PESA, Pay Bill option.
- Enter Paybill 270988.
- Enter the account code (your admission number).
- Enter the amount to pay, then M-PESA PIN and press Send.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with a unique code
- Visit www.gtbank.co.ke and select LipaNaGTBank or the MKU Student portal.
- For Existing students, enter your admission number and click validate
- For new students, enter your reference number and click Validate
- For new applicants, Enter ID NO.or Passport number
- Enter your unique M-Pesa code.
- Select the reason for payment e.g. Admission, Tuition.
- Enter the phone number and/or email address of student/parent/Guardian to receive payment confirmation.
- Click submit to automatically update your fees account
- Confirm your payment by checking your statement through the student portal