We are pleased to present to you studentportal.solusi.ac.zw, the Solusi University (SU) student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal, steps on how to log in, and how to reset or recover your forgotten student portal password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Solusi University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices, and much more.
The Solusi University (SU) The student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students, but all year round. As a SU student, you need access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grades. You also need to work with other students on projects and update their student profiles
The SU student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub for all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programmes and other learning-related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification programme may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures, and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources, and contact information.
The Solusi University student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Solusi University student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefits of the SU student portal, as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- SU Course Registration
- SU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester results
- Viewing your SU Admission status and printing your admission letter
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your SU transcript
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE SU STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS OR LOGIN TO THE SU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Solusi University student portal link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage or dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR SU STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to get access again.
SU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- SU Student Portal: http://sis.solusi.ac.zw/
SU’s Official Website:
- SU Main Website: http://solusi.ac.zw/
SU REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- SU registrar email address: email@example.com
SU CONTACT ADDRESS
P.O. Solusi, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
+263 (09) 647 34
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.