Makerere University, MAK 2022/2023 Admission requirement for all the courses at the undergraduate level is updated every year. Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate courses coupled with their general requirements.
- Check Out Makerere University Fees Structure: 2022/2023
- Check Out Makerere University Student Portal Login: student.mak.ac.ug
For admission into programmes of study at the Makerere University, MAK for any first degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Makerere University, MAK Direct Entry Requirements
The following are application procedures needed for direct entry admission into various undergraduate programmes offered at Makerere University, Kampala.
Each applicant should:
- Have the Uganda Certificate of Education with at least (five passes), or its equivalent and at least two principal passes at Advanced Level obtained at the same sitting. For day programmes, only candidates who sat “A” Level in 2013, 2012 and 2011 are eligible to apply. For Evening, Afternoon, and External programmes, a candidate is not restricted on the year of sitting “A” Level.
- Hold at least a Second Class or Credit (or equivalent classification) Diploma from a recognised institution, relevant to the programmes applied for.
- Be a Graduate from a recognised university.
- Candidates who hold grades X, Y, Z, 7 and 9 of ‘O’level results should not apply because they are not eligible for admission.
- Diploma holder applicants who hold class three (3) Diploma Certificates are not eligible for admission and therefore should not apply, except where stated in the diploma holders requirements.
Makerere University, MAK Diploma Holders Entry Requirements
- Each applicant should possess AT LEAST a Credit or Second Class or equivalent Diploma in a relevant field from a recognised Institution plus a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 Passes (or its equivalent) and a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least One Principal Pass and Two Subsidiary Passes obtained at the same sitting (or its equivalent) .
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK DIPLOMA ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- MAKERERE UNIVERSITY, MAK POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Click here for more information on Makerere University cut-off marks.
I was requesting for some help because i did MEG and obtained two principal passes that is geog B, Economics E with an F in math .i also passed subsidiaries with C3 In G.P and C4 in Ict .so like please help me with the courses that i can do with this points
AM DONE WITH DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CAN BE ALLOWED TO DO DEGREE IN FINANCE IN MAKERERE UNIVERSITY
I have learned MCB.and i i ha got A in chemistry, C in biology, D in mathematics, C in entrepreneurship and S in general studies, so i ask you wether i can can hold General medicine in makere university?
I TOOK UP HEG/SMA AND GOT GEP.6, HIST. O, ECON.O, GEO E AND SUB MATHS 6, CAN I DO BBA AT MAK. IF NOT WHICH COURSE(S) CAN I DO
You need to have a minimum of two principal passes for you to be admitted for any bachelors degree course in uganda. You can first do a diploma and then, you will apply via diploma entry scheme.
am finding a difficulty in applying for diploma entry since the page is failing to submit data a s a result of two principal passes requisition, thanks
Am called Stephen and I wished to apply for the direct entry this academic year 2020/2021 in the following bachelor of information systems and technology as well as bachelor of business statistics but am finding difficulties in checking whether am eligible for those courses please advise me
I am called Aketch Peter Amet, I hold an Upper credit diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management from Kenya Wildlife Service Training Institute and would like to upgrade in Tourism and Hospitality Management at Makerere University. May I know which year will I be placed?
Thanks but am asking if I have the two principle passes but I don’t have a point in GP and I did HED/Sub Math can I be given a business course at MAK
Am inquiring to know the list of weekend or long distance programs offered at MUK such that i choose the best, i have Diploma in Wildlife and natural resource management from UWRTI.
what are subject requirement for bachelor of medical radiography?
You would need a good grade in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
I have three principle passes but i don’t have a GP point can i be given a business course at MAK.I did DEG/ICT
can i get admission for Bsc. land surveying and geomatics with a first class diploma in civil engineering
Hi, I am a South African, in grade 12 ( matric). What are requirements and fee structure to study Bachelor of Medicine
Kindly assist me iam akenyan citizen with adiploma in clinical medicine and am intrested in doing undergraduate in makerere university how do i equate my certificate,and how do i pay for application since am in tanzania
I hope to join MUBS August intake
Am Douglas Mukwaya I did HEG/it I got B in History E in Entrepreneurship, O in Geography and D2 General paper. And C3 in ICT Can I apply which course
I have got all the principal passes, In this combination of Biology ,Agricultureand , Geography where by Biology is D, Agriculture is C and Geography also C and I really wish to join for any medical courses available or some related courses on food and nutrition. Can you please help me on how possible could that be since the two subsidiary those are General paper and maths are passes. In ordinary level that is in UCE I failed English
admission for diploma holders
Hello, do you allow students within East African countries and what is the requirements for bachelor of medicine n surgery?
O sat UACE 2022 and obtained Econ O Geog D Ent E GEP 5 Submath 8 which courses can I do at makerere university? Thank you !