This article contains the University of South Africa (UNISA) registration Dates and deadlines for 2022/2023 academic year. It also contains a link to the institution’s registration information and the registration portal.
The management of the University of South Africa (UNISA) has opened the student registration portal for fresh and continuing students to register their courses for the semester both at the diploma, undergraduate and the postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines have been set for the registration as well as the closure of the registration portal. It is advisable to register early inorder not to lose your studentship at UNISA as late registration would not be permitted.
The registration deadline or closing date is always a registration submission timeline that is set by the institution for registering courses and modules for the semester. South African schools (universities and colleges) usually have their submission deadline within 2 weeks to 1 month after the student registration portal is opened.
Therefore, it is expected for all UNISA students (both new and old) to meet the stated registration timeline as stated below to be on the safe side.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA (UNISA) REGISTRATION TIMELINES AND DEADLINE
Applicants are required to take note of the registration dates below:
- First semester registration: opens on 4 January and closes on 24 January 2022.
- To start your registration, see the University of South Africa (UNISA) Registration Procedure
- UNISA Web Registration >>>
- Check UNISA Registration Status for 2021 >>>
- UNISA MOOC Login >>>
- UNISA Exam Portal Login >>>
- UNISA Email Login >>>
- Unisa Student Portal Login >>>
- Track your Unisa Application Status >>>
- How to Access your UNISA Study Material >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.