This Article contains information on the Andorra Visa Application and Immigration Requirements: 2019. Andorra is a small principality located in the high mountains of the Pyrenees in southwestern Europe. The nation is a tourist hot spot.
Yearly, many people travel to Andorra for numerous reasons either for tourism, business, study, visit or immigration. Depending on the purpose of the trip to Andorra, there are different types of visas that apply to the occasion.
So before applying for a Andorra visa, it is necessary to know the Andorra visa requirements and which of the visa category that you are eligible for.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR A ANDORRA VISA APPLICATION
The following documents are required for the Andorra visa application:
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Andorra and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Andorra and itinerary
- Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Andorra.
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Andorra .
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Switzerland.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
*Note: The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Andorra Visa application.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE MOST FREQUENT PURPOSES OF THE ANDORRA VISA APPLICATION
Andorra Tourist/Visitor Visa additional requirements:
- Invitation letter from your family or friends in Switzerland with the address and phone number – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Andorra Schengen Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Swiss company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Andorra Schengen Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Andorra, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Andorra Schengen Visa for Culture, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Andorra Schengen Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Andorra Schengen Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Andorra Schengen Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Swiss citizen:
- Proof of Andorra citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Swiss nationality or naturalization order)
- Andorra marriage certificate
- Andorra family record book
Andorra Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or other type of entry permit in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
Andorra Schengen Visa for Underage Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
*Note: When applying at the Andorra embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children.
Please consult the Andorra Embassy in your country for the updated Andorra Visa requirements!
- Click here to Learn how to write a perfect Invitation letter for Visa Application
- Click here to Learn how to write a cover letter for Visa Application