We are pleased to present to you cavendish.melimu.com as the Cavendish University, CUZ ZAMBIA student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Cavendish University grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Cavendish University, CUZ ZAMBIA Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a CUZ ZAMBIA student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The CUZ ZAMBIA student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Cavendish University, CUZ ZAMBIA student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Cavendish University, CUZ ZAMBIA student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the CUZ ZAMBIA student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- CUZ ZAMBIA Course Registration;
- CUZ ZAMBIA Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your CUZ ZAMBIA Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your CUZ ZAMBIA transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE CUZ ZAMBIA STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE CUZ ZAMBIA STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://cavendish.melimu.com/melimu-login/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR CUZ ZAMBIA STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
CUZ ZAMBIA STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- CUZ Student Portal Login: https://cavendish.melimu.com/melimu-login/
CAVENDISH UNIVERSITY, CUZ ZAMBIA OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- CUZ Main Website: http://www.cavendishza.org
CUZ ZAMBIA ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
CUZ ZAMBIA CONTACT ADDRESS
Cavendish University Zambia
Corner of Great North and Washama road
Villa Elizabeth, Lusaka, Zambia.
+260 211 387600 or +260 211 387 601
- Cavendish University Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Cavendish University Academic Calendar and Registration Dates