We are pleased to present to you msuas.ac.zw as the Manicaland state university, MSUAS student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Manicaland state university grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The Manicaland state university, MSUAS Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a MSUAS student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The MSUAS student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Manicaland state university, MSUAS student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Manicaland state university, MSUAS student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the MSUAS student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- MSUAS Course Registration;
- MSUAS Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your MSUAS Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your MSUAS transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE MSUAS STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE MSUAS STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Manicaland state university student portal link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR MSUAS STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
MSUAS STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- MSUAS Student Portal: http://www.msuas.ac.zw/sign_page.html
MSUAS OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- MSUAS Main Website: http://www.msuas.ac.zw
MSUAS ELEARNING PORTAL:
- MSUAS Student E-Learning Portal: http://www.msuas.ac.zw/sign_page.html
MSUAS REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- MSUAS Registrar’s email: [email protected]
MSUAS CONTACT ADDRESS
Manicaland state university
- Stair Guthrie Road
P Bag 7001
- Manicaland state university Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Manicaland state university Academic Calendar and Registration Dates