The application for the Hornsey Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Technology Sydney for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Technology Sydney has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters degree. The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award 25% of UTS tuition fees for each recipient in Australia. University of Technology Sydney has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Technology Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the UTS Foundation Studies Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UTS FOUNDATION STUDIES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the University.
Eligible Criteria are:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia);
- Must complete a UTS Foundation Studies program commences at UTS Insearch in Sydney with a minimum overall GPA of 8.5 out of 10.0 and no fail.
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus (Sydney) in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Foundation Studies program
- Must not:
- Be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- Be a government-sponsored student; or
- Be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UTS FOUNDATION STUDIES SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A personal statement describing studentship aims
- A letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 27, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.