The application for the PhD Positions in Physical Musicality for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Bond University for all International Students in Australia.
The Bond University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Bond University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate. The winning candidates will be awarded a PhD stipend of $35,000 per annum for a period of three years, Overseas Health Cover for international PhD scholarship recipients, an opportunity to participate in an ARC-funded project, and supervision towards their PhD. Bond University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Bond University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PhD scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Students can apply for a PhD in Physical musicality: Optimising lived experience among older adults at the Faculty of Society and Design at Bond University.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Australian and foreign students are both eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a background in quantitative research and a strong interest in music and health. However, applicants from other relevant backgrounds may also apply.
- The applicants must have an Honours Bachelor’s degree or a Masters of Research that exhibits research experience and training.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT, IELTS, PTE, and CAE.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A comprehensive CV
- A copy of academic transcripts (or if you studied at Bond, your student number)
- A short statement (no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability to join this project
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15th January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.