The application is now open for the 2022/2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship at Papua New Guinea University of Technology in Papua New Guinea. It also includes steps on how to apply, but you must meet the criteria before applying.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is offering scholarships to pursue a two-year Master’s programmes at Papua New Guinea University of Technology in Papua New Guinea. Citizens of Commonwealth countries other than Papua New Guinea are eligible to apply.
The Scholarships provide a life-changing opportunity for students committed to making a positive impact in their communities to experience another country and culture, to broaden their horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Field of Study
- Applied Physics
- Exploration Geophysics
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Communication Studies
MANDELA RHODES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Applicants will only be considered if they fulfil the following criteria:
- Citizen of, and reside permanently in a Commonwealth country;
- Citizens of Commonwealth countries other than Papua New Guinea are eligible to apply;
- Apply for the identified study programmes at Papua New Guinea University of Technology on a full-time basis;
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course);
- Meet the minimum entry criteria of the proposed course of study;
- An academic background aligned to the proposed field of study;
- Demonstrate a strong motivation for their application;
- Understand and promote the values and objectives of the Commonwealth.
MANDELA RHODES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application are strictly online.
If you already have a MyACU account: please log in to the system here to access the application form.
If you do not already have a MyACU account: please register here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to set up an account. You will then be able to log in to the system to access the application form.
Please submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course at Papua New Guinea University of Technology – this can be completed after you have submitted your QECS application.
Kindly proceed to the Application Portal to apply
- How to Apply for the Bongani Mayosi National Health Scholars Programme >>>
- How to Apply for the SANBI Marine Postdoctoral Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary Fund
- How to Apply for the Sydney Brenner Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the FSNet-Africa Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>