Application for the Innovation for Change in Public Transport Scholarship 2021/2022. Entry is now open by the Lund University in Sweden for all interested students, who meet all of the eligibility & criteria listed below.
The Lund University in Sweden is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the Public Sector Innovation Programme – Innovation for Change in Public Transport funded by the Swedish Institute. The programme is a collaboration between Lund University’s School of Economics and Management (LUSEM), Sweden’s National Center for Research and Education on Public Transport (K2) and Transport and Roads, Division of the Department of Technology and Society at the Faculty of Engineering (LTH).
The programme aims to empower individuals representing the actors in public as well as private organisations so that they can work together for a renewal of public transport systems and thereby contribute to sustainable cities and communities. The programme also seeks to contribute to innovation in the public sector and supports the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development.
The programme is mainly online with one week in Sweden during spring 2022 and participation is free of charge.
SWEDEN: INNOVATION FOR CHANGE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION INSTRUCTION
- Be public servants and decision-makers at central, regional or local level, professionals in leading positions, working with transport planning and management, mobility, accessibility issues in the public sector.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in the relevant area of the programme.
- Be between 30-55 years of age.
- Be from South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda.
- Be proficient in English.
- Have the time to dedicate to the programme.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Applications are strictly online via the Lund University website.
The application consists of several steps, some of which you may need to prepare beforehand: You need to include the following documents, all files in pdf format:
- CV: should include relevant professional experience, as well as educational background/experience.
- Letter of Recommendation from your employer: the employer must briefly states the reason for endorsing you as an applicant.
- Motivation letter: motivate why your participation in the programme is relevant and important.
Application Deadline and Dates
- The deadline for applications is 10 June 2021.
- Outcome of applications will be announced in July/August 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>