The application for the Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS) TEVET Bursary for the academic year 2023 is now open by the Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS) for all Zambian students in Zambia.
The Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023 TEVET Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below.
MOTS TEVET STUDENT BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Please be advised that to be eligible for these bursaries one must have an acceptance letter to study at TEVET institution approved by the Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS). Only suitably qualified Zambians that meet the minimum requirements outlined are eligible to apply for the bursaries.
Applicants should be:
- Must be Zambian with Green National Registration Cards (NRC);
- Must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE five (5) O-Levels or equivalent or Grade 9 Certificate;
- The MoTS encourages those who have never been to school to apply for trade test programmes;
- Must possess an Admission or Acceptance letter from any of the TEVET institutions under Ministry of Technology and Science;
- Assessed by social welfare officers (to gain a copy of an electronic social welfare report).
- Must be 25 years old or below by February 2023;
- For differently abled persons, they must be (35 years and below) by February 2023;
- Returning students are not eligible to apply;
HOW TO APPLY FOR MOTS TEVET STUDENT BURSARY
Applicants should submit the following documents on the TEVET Bursary Online Application Platform:
- A scanned copy of an Admission/Acceptance letter from any of the TEVET institutions under Ministry of Technology and Science;
- A certified scanned copy of Full Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE five (5) O-Levels or equivalent or Grade 9 Certificate;
- Documents in support of your vulnerability. E.g. for orphaned applicants – copies of death certificate of deceased parents or guardians.
Bursaries are limited and therefore cannot cater for all students. The Ministry of Technology and Science reserves the right to determine the actual applicants to be awarded according to the Ministry’s financial capacity and, therefore, admission into any TEVET Institution does not necessarily guarantee the applicant a GRZ Bursary.
Applicants are however, advised to submit all necessary supporting documents to support their application.
The student bursary is not transferable from one institution too another. Students wishing to apply for the bursary should, therefore, be clear in their applications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- The closing date for receiving applications is yet to be announced.
Kindly note that the College does not handle bursary applications and all applications are to be made online directly to the Ministry of Technology and Science.
* CANDIDATES ARE THEREFORE WARNED NOT TO FALL PREY TO FRAUDSTERS REQUESTING PAYMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR BURSARIES.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.