The application for the Mbuya Esirida Mhonda Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Mbuya Esirida Mhonda for all South Africans in South Africa.
The Mbuya Esirida Mhonda hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Bursary. The Mbuya Esirida Mhonda has set-up a tertiary bursary fund to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to the finance sector. It is intended for tertiary students in the second year and postgraduate levels, in fields of study listed here-below:
- Business Management and entrepreneurship
MBUYA ESIRIDA MHONDA BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
The Bursary Applicants must:-
- Be enrolled at the Catholic University of Zimbabwe.
- Be a female student registered in the final year of her degree program in 2022.
- This Bursary will be for one semester.
- Agree to provide a testimonial and a picture of her self for bursary promotional purposes if awarded the bursary.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MBUYA ESIRIDA MHONDA BURSARY
- Ensure you are registered for the Semester.
- Submit a letter that includes a statement outlining why you merit the bursary and explaining how the bursary will benefit you.
- Outline the business or entrepreneurial business that you are currently running.
- Indicate your business or career plans.
SEND APPLICATIONS TO [email protected] / 0774 070 649
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 20 February 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>